"Does a 6,000-year-old earth match the findings of modern science? Secular scientists have answered forcefully in the negative for generations. However, their arguments rest on the assumption of constant natural processes and constant rates, and new discoveries from ICR’s geneticists present a strong challenge to these claims." See article below.
Another Petrified Forest (Painted Desert section) National Park Arizona USA: view at Chinde Point. Massive erosion of the Chinle Formation can be seen. Volcanic rock layers can be seen in the distance. This Formation covers at least four Southwestern States, as well as similar strata in East Coast of the USA (Newark Formation) and Germany (Keuper Formation). Large trees are found crushed and fossilized in the strata. Crushed animal ife and remnants of tropical plants are found as well. These observations can be consistent with massive rapid flooding and subsequent erosion on a regional and possibly a worldwide scale. The Noah Flood describes such an event. I will be publishing a book on this subject in the near future. (See my store regarding this book.)
Upper End of the Dead Sea to the left and Lower End of the Jordan Valley on the right. Picture taken from the hills of Jordan. Israel and Jerusalem in the far distance. Beautiful. Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem.
The Interfacing of Religion, Philosophy, and Science in the Development of Each Human Being's Beliefs
Religion, Science, Philosophy And How Each Interfaces In The Noah Flood Account
by John Leslie
Published: 28 May 2013
In the context of discussing the Noah Flood Account a correct understanding of it as a narrative can be better ascertained by a correct understanding of the fields of religion, science, and philosophy. These three categories are part of the fabric of every human being. How one views and integrates them together will affect their views on the Noah Flood Account. A brief description and discussion of the interfacing of them will follow—but a longer account has been given elsewhere. Thus, I am presenting how I view the inter-related fields of religion, science, and philosophy and their impact on my views of the Noah Flood Account. But it is very important to acknowledge that every single theologian, philosopher, and scientist brings to the debate a bias—some admit this, but many are unwilling to admit that they do so..."
JGL Note: It is crucial that parents help their children understand that science can not explain the beginning or ending of the universe. Nor can it assign beauty, worth, ethics or morality. These subjects are in the realm of religion and philosophy. Creationists are very religious and so are Evolutionists very religious-all of them.
(Continue reading at the link below with CMI)
Blog site of John G Leslie PhD, MD, PhD. Please see Home page for information. As well, there is an email contact tab available-see next tab: CONTACT US.
- Home Page
- Principles of God In Creation
Issues in Creation and Evolution
- Impact of Mutations on Biologic Design >
- DNA and Structural Homology Studies That Argue Against Evolution >
- History of Support for Creation Worldview and in Opposition to Evolution Ones
- Evolutionism and Its Use to Fight Against Christianity
Geology and the Flood
- Plate Techtonics, Folds and Gaps in Geologic Strata Consistent with The Flood >
- Evidence For Rapid Complete or Partial Fossilization
- Evidence for a Young Age of the Earth
- Glossopteris and Other Fossil Evidence for Earth as One Land Mass
- Evidence for Catastrophic Deposition on earth >
- Cambrian Explosion
- The Geologic Column
- God's Creation in Photography 1
- God's Creation in Art
- The Interfacing of Religion, Philosophy, and Science
Medical and Other Ethics from a Christian Perspective
Christian Theology and Evangelism
- Biblical Archaeology
- Archaeology and Culture of the Middle East
- Anthropological Evidence: Worldwide Flood
- Images of Noah's Flood and Other Biblical Ones
- Biographies of Christians and Creationists who are scientists
- Dissertations/Papers of John G Leslie
- The Final Chapter
- Blog: Defending the Christian Faith
- Store:Books and Writings of JGL