“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his uniquely existing Son so that everyone who believes in him would not be lost but have eternal life.
25 Just then an expert in the Law stood up to test Jesus. He asked, “Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
26 Jesus answered him, “What is written in the Law? What do you read there?”
27 He answered, “You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind. And you must love your neighbor as yourself.”
28 Jesus[s] told him, “You have answered correctly. ‘Do this, and you will live.’”
29 But the man wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”
30 After careful consideration, Jesus replied, “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho when he fell into the hands of bandits. They stripped him, beat him, and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 By chance, a priest was traveling along that road. When he saw the man, he went by on the other side. 32 Similarly, a descendant of Levi came to that place. When he saw the man, he also went by on the other side. 33 But as he was traveling along, a Samaritan came across the man. When the Samaritan saw him, he was moved with compassion. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring oil and wine on them. Then he put him on his own animal, brought him to an inn, and took care of him. 35 The next day, he took out two denarii[y] and gave them to the innkeeper, saying, ‘Take good care of him. If you spend more than that, I’ll repay you when I come back.’
36 “Of these three men, who do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of the bandits?”
37 He said, “The one who showed mercy to him.”
Jesus told him, “Go and do what he did.”
Evolution is really a religio-philosophical framework that people use to give a meaning to life and it's existence.(See link below-1985.) They place limited observations of physical nature into it. Then by it they can exclude the concept of a Creator God.
Yet, this website has been dedicated to the belief that it is "reasonable" to believe in a Creator God. The observations of physical nature can be placed within the concept of a Creator God. Also, the Judeo-Christian view is considered the most accurate view of the Creator God.
Presently, I reiterate that the teaching of evolution as a science hinders the understanding of science, it's teaching and uses. It should be taught as a belief system. I wrote an article about this in 1988.
The interfacing of religion, science and philosophy and the development of a worldview has been discussed. (See Article 2013. Also, a book is available Defending the Faith in the Last Days-see store on this site.)
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Blog site of John G Leslie PhD, MD, PhD. Please see Home page for information. As well, there is an email contact tab available-see next tab: CONTACT US.
- Home Page
- Principles of God In Creation
Issues in Creation and Evolution
- Impact of Mutations on Biologic Design >
- DNA and Structural Homology Studies That Argue Against Evolution >
- History of Support for Creation Worldview and in Opposition to Evolution Ones
- Evolutionism and Its Use to Fight Against Christianity
Geology and the Flood
- Plate Techtonics, Folds and Gaps in Geologic Strata Consistent with The Flood >
- Evidence For Rapid Complete or Partial Fossilization
- Evidence for a Young Age of the Earth >
- Glossopteris and Other Fossil Evidence for Earth as One Land Mass
- Evidence for Catastrophic Deposition on earth >
- Cambrian Explosion
- The Geologic Column
- ICE AGE
- God's Creation in Photography 1
- God's Creation in Art
- The Interfacing of Religion, Philosophy, and Science
Medical and Other Ethics from a Christian Perspective
Christian Theology and Evangelism
- Biblical Archaeology
- Archaeology and Culture of the Middle East
- Anthropological Evidence: Worldwide Flood
- Images of Noah's Flood, Others, Bible Pages
- Biographies of Christians and Creationists who are scientists
- Dissertations/Papers of John G Leslie
- The Final Chapter
- Blog: Defending the Christian Faith
- Store:Books and Writings of JGL