I have to laugh. I know very little about the nomenclature of flowers-but I love to take pictures of wild ones. They encourage me that in the midst of a fallen earth God is still in control and makes some things beautiful now and later will make all things beautiful. I long for the Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
"The struggle now going on for the world will never be decided by bombs or rockets, by armies or military might. The real crisis we face is a spiritual one; at root, it is a test of moral will and faith."
Fossilization probably always occurs rapidly, within days, to maintain the integrity of cell structure and growth rings seen in so much petrified wood found worldwide. And there are also many examples of the wood being compressed by great weight, again apparently rapidly, that would be consistent with rapid multiple layering of muddy strata over the wood that would subsequently petrify. The above image displays the massive forces involved in crushing the wood. See section in creation/evolution on rapid fossilization on this website for more information.Note also the different minerals involved in the fossilization of the above examples.
Blog site of John G Leslie PhD, MD, PhD. Please see Home page for information. As well, there is an email contact tab available-see next tab: CONTACT US.
- Home Page
- Principles of God In Creation
Issues in Creation and Evolution
- Impact of Mutations on Biologic Design >
- DNA and Structural Homology Studies That Argue Against Evolution >
- History of Support for Creation Worldview and in Opposition to Evolution Ones
- Evolutionism and Its Use to Fight Against Christianity
Geology and the Flood
- Plate Techtonics, Folds and Gaps in Geologic Strata Consistent with The Flood >
- Evidence For Rapid Complete or Partial Fossilization
- Evidence for a Young Age of the Earth
- Glossopteris and Other Fossil Evidence for Earth as One Land Mass
- Evidence for Catastrophic Deposition on earth >
- Cambrian Explosion
- The Geologic Column
- God's Creation in Photography 1
- God's Creation in Art
- The Interfacing of Religion, Philosophy, and Science
Medical and Other Ethics from a Christian Perspective
Christian Theology and Evangelism
- Biblical Archaeology
- Archaeology and Culture of the Middle East
- Anthropological Evidence: Worldwide Flood
- Images of Noah's Flood and Other Biblical Ones
- Biographies of Christians and Creationists who are scientists
- Dissertations/Papers of John G Leslie
- The Final Chapter
- Blog: Defending the Christian Faith
- Store:Books and Writings of JGL