1) Arizona, 2) Brazil, 3) Argentina, 4) Zimbabwe, 5) Madagascar, 6) India, 7) Antarctica, 8) Australia, 9) Indonesia,10) Poland, 11) China, 12) Australia,13) Canada, 14) Russia. Fossils placed on map of Pangea- public domain.
Ed Uthman, MD Flickr, Wikipedia) - http://www.flickr.com/photos/euthman/304334264
Human Embryo (7th week of pregnancy) Public Domain Download1-27-16
"This photo of an opened oviduct with an ectopic pregnancy features a spectacularly well preserved 10-millimeter embryo. It is uncommon to see any embryo at all in an ectopic, and for one to be this well preserved (and undisturbed by the prosector's knife) is quite unusual. Even an embryo this tiny shows very distinct anatomic features, including tail, limb buds, heart (which actually protrudes from the chest), eye cups, cornea/lens, brain, and prominent segmentation into somites." (Note: At this point of medical technology ectopic humans are not yet able to be saved-at least to my knowledge.This would be one of the very rare situations where the mother's life would need to be protected with the loss of the embryonic human being.)
God Knows the Child in the Womb
Psalm 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
(KJV online pub dom.)
There is Forgiveness for Those who have had Abortions (for both the man and woman):
John 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
Swastika/Swirling Log and Horned Serpent Art Motifs Found Throughout Mankind's History and Cultures Throughout the World is Consistent with the Noah Flood Account
Please note that the oldest of these art motifs are found in the Middle East. The Swastika is found in the Samarran Culture 4000 BC (image not available) and Swirling Logs in later Native American cultures of the US. The Horned Serpent, as well, is found first in the Middle East then later on in Native American cultures. These are unique images and have similar meanings throughout the people groups. The Swastika/Swirling Logs represents the cycling of time, good luck or well-being. The Horned Serpent represents a supernatural being, generally evil, often associated with a flood, and one to be appeased. These observations are consistent with the concept of mankind coming from one stock initially and then advancing out from the Middle East into other parts of the world. The is very supportive of the Noah Flood Account. (Please see dissertation on Noah Flood Account as a True Narrative on this website.
Blog site of John G Leslie PhD, MD, PhD. Please see Home page for information. As well, there is an email contact tab available-see next tab: CONTACT US.
- Home Page
- Principles of God In Creation
Issues in Creation and Evolution
- Impact of Mutations on Biologic Design >
- DNA and Structural Homology Studies That Argue Against Evolution >
- History of Support for Creation Worldview and in Opposition to Evolution Ones
- Evolutionism and Its Use to Fight Against Christianity
Geology and the Flood
- Plate Techtonics, Folds and Gaps in Geologic Strata Consistent with The Flood >
- Evidence For Rapid Complete or Partial Fossilization
- Evidence for a Young Age of the Earth
- Glossopteris and Other Fossil Evidence for Earth as One Land Mass
- Evidence for Catastrophic Deposition on earth >
- Cambrian Explosion
- The Geologic Column
- God's Creation in Photography 1
- God's Creation in Art
- The Interfacing of Religion, Philosophy, and Science
Medical and Other Ethics from a Christian Perspective
Christian Theology and Evangelism
- Biblical Archaeology
- Archaeology and Culture of the Middle East
- Anthropological Evidence: Worldwide Flood
- Images of Noah's Flood and Other Biblical Ones
- Biographies of Christians and Creationists who are scientists
- Dissertations/Papers of John G Leslie
- The Final Chapter
- Blog: Defending the Christian Faith
- Store:Books and Writings of JGL