This book uses coins as a archaeologic "thumb print" to document the presence of the Jewish People in the land of Israel 600 B.C to Present. God's hand is upon this people and all who reverance God (of the Bible), Jehovah, should support them and pray that they turn to Jesus Christ as the Messiah. As well,we should pray for the Arabic Peoples of the Middle East that God would reach down and touch their lives as well to make Himself known to them. Jesus Christ is the Savior available to all peoples and nations if they turn to and obey Him.
(See Store:Books page on this website to see this book and others by the author-JGL. Available on Amazon Books online. See link below.)
TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Do we understand what we see in the Creation? Profound complexity and beauty? Yes, and more. There is the intertwining of plants and insects-a communion. Yet, we also see the corruption of sin in the creation-death. There will come a time when God will wipe away every tear and create a new earth and heavens. Yet, let us now look to Him in His Rightousness, Holiness, and Truth.
(I have a book: The Beauty of God's Creation in the Midst of Corruption that talks more about this in the Store: Books section.The photo above is part of the book so it is copyright.)
To God Be The Glory
He commented that he will support human life.
The Religious Nature of Evolution Theory and its Attack on Christianity
by John G. Leslie, Ph.D. and Charles K. Pallaghy, Ph.D.
"Biologists and other groups have tried to prevent creationism from being taught at our schools and universities, arguing that it is religious or Biblical. They do not seem to want students to hear or see scientific evidence that life could not have developed by chance. One may wonder why scientists, and particularly academics who have devoted their entire careers to seeking new truths, often under great personal hardship, would want to oppose another viewpoint based on available evidence. We believe that the basic reason for this opposition does not so much involve disputations of scientific facts between the two parties, although this may sometimes occur, but rather is a continuing struggle between two faiths—the faith which claims man to be dependent on God, and the faith which rejects God and demands a purely mechanical universe and existence." See rest of article below.
Ultra-sound of a 20 Week Gestation human fetal child
"Staecker - My baby, my picture. A 3D ultrasound taken of a fetus at 20 weeks. Public Domain File:3d ultrasound 20 weeks.jpg Created: 11 June 2007" on Wikipedia 1-17-17.
See section on Ethics this website for more information on human life. See section on Christian Theology on this website for God's Forgiveness.
Blog site of John G Leslie PhD, MD, PhD. Please see Home page for information. As well, there is an email contact tab available-see next tab: CONTACT US.
- Home Page
- Principles of God In Creation
Issues in Creation and Evolution
- Impact of Mutations on Biologic Design >
- DNA and Structural Homology Studies That Argue Against Evolution >
- History of Support for Creation Worldview and in Opposition to Evolution Ones
- Evolutionism and Its Use to Fight Against Christianity
Geology and the Flood
- Plate Techtonics, Folds and Gaps in Geologic Strata Consistent with The Flood >
- Evidence For Rapid Complete or Partial Fossilization
- Evidence for a Young Age of the Earth >
- Glossopteris and Other Fossil Evidence for Earth as One Land Mass
- Evidence for Catastrophic Deposition on earth >
- Cambrian Explosion
- The Geologic Column
- ICE AGE
- God's Creation in Photography 1
- God's Creation in Art
- The Interfacing of Religion, Philosophy, and Science
Medical and Other Ethics from a Christian Perspective
Christian Theology and Evangelism
- Biblical Archaeology
- Archaeology and Culture of the Middle East
- Anthropological Evidence: Worldwide Flood
- Images of Noah's Flood, Others, Bible Pages
- Biographies of Christians and Creationists who are scientists
- Dissertations/Papers of John G Leslie
- The Final Chapter
- Blog: Defending the Christian Faith
- Store:Books and Writings of JGL