The Terrestrial Earth: Evidence for One Land Mass Subsequently Covered by Water and then Broken Apart: Mosasaurus
The Mosasaurus, a sea dwelling life form, is found worldwide in terrestrial strata. It is also a crushed fossil in the above image. This data can be consistent within the concept of a worldwide flood such as Noah's.
A Massive fish appears to have eaten a smaller fish and was buried before it could digest it. There are many examples of fossil forms with other partly digested organisms within them. These include larger dinosaurs with smaller dinosaur bony fragments in their stomachs. These observations are consistent with traumatic rapid burial. This can be expected with the traumatic death and burial expected in a flood such as Noah's.
The fish fossil above was in the National Museum of Natural History years ago when the photo was taken. I don't think it was an example of one dead fish simply falling on top of another. There is an example of a similar fish in the Sternberg Museum Hays Kansas which also has a fish within a fish and the ribs of the larger fish are seen on both sides of the smaller one.
27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?
29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
(pix wild flower in NM)
I've shown this before, but I remain amazed with God's Creation. And the interaction of insects with flowers is one of the most marvelous symphonies, even in the midst of corruption.
Blog site of John G Leslie PhD, MD, PhD. Please see Home page for information. As well, there is an email contact tab available-see next tab: CONTACT US.
- Home Page
- Genesis and Other Books of Bible
- Principles of God In Creation
Issues in Creation and Evolution
- Impact of Mutations on Biologic Design >
- DNA and Structural Homology Studies That Argue Against Evolution >
- History of Support for Creation Worldview and in Opposition to Evolution Ones
- Evolutionism and Its Use to Fight Against Christianity
Geology and the Flood
- Plate Techtonics, Folds and Gaps in Geologic Strata Consistent with The Flood >
- Evidence For Rapid Complete or Partial Fossilization
- Evidence for a Young Age of the Earth >
- Glossopteris and Other Fossil Evidence for Earth as One Land Mass
- Evidence for Catastrophic Deposition on earth >
- Cambrian Explosion
- The Geologic Column
- ICE AGE
- God's Creation in Photography 1
- God's Creation in Art
- God's Creation and Scripture
- The Interfacing of Religion, Philosophy, and Science
- Medical and Other Ethics from a Christian Perspective
Christian Theology and Evangelism
- Biblical Archaeology
- Archaeology and Culture of the Middle East
- Anthropological Evidence: Worldwide Flood
- Images of Noah's Flood, Others, Bible Pages
- Biographies of Christians and Creationists who are scientists
- Dissertations/Papers of John G Leslie
- Bible Sections As True Narrative Representations
- The Final Chapter
- Blog: Defending the Christian Faith
- Store:Books and Writings of JGL
- Links To Other Sites