2 Timothy 3
1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away...
10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution...
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. (KJV)
See book Defending the Faith in the Last Days listed in the store on this website for more information.
Let us pray for God to help those suffering in war-torn lands of the earth.
"Living Fossils" is a controversial term among many observers of nature. But it is useful in revealing the unlikelihood of evolutionary stasis over several hundred million years of existence. Stasis in the fossil record compared to present organisms is more compatible with a short age of the earth and the life forms on it. Subtle differences between fossil and live life forms can be attributed to known occurrences in variation which can be observed among the life forms now.
Articles that discuss Kinds, Variation Species Baramins etc. are discussed in Answers in Genesis and Creation Ministries links below.
Blog site of John G Leslie PhD, MD, PhD. Please see Home page for information. As well, there is an email contact tab available-see next tab: CONTACT US.
- Home Page
Genesis and Other Books of Bible
Principles of God In Creation
- Intelligent Design >
Issues in Creation and Evolution
- Impact of Mutations on Biologic Design >
- DNA and Structural Homology Studies That Argue Against Evolution >
- History of Support for Creation Worldview and in Opposition to Evolution Ones
- Evolutionism and Its Use to Fight Against Christianity
Geology and the Flood
- Plate Techtonics, Folds and Gaps in Geologic Strata Consistent with The Flood >
- Evidence For Rapid Complete or Partial Fossilization
- Evidence for a Young Age of the Earth >
- Glossopteris and Other Fossil Evidence for Earth as One Land Mass
- Evidence for Catastrophic Deposition on earth >
- Cambrian Explosion
- The Geologic Column
- ICE AGE
- Irreducible Complexity of Life
- Book of Daniel
- Isaiah the Prophet
- Principles of God In Creation >
- God's Creation in Photography 1
- God's Creation in Art
- God's Creation and Scripture
- The Interfacing of Religion, Philosophy, and Science
- Medical and Other Ethics from a Christian Perspective
Christian Theology and Evangelism
- Biblical Archaeology
- Archaeology and Culture of the Middle East
- Bible Sites: Israel and Jordan
- Jewish People
- Anthropological Evidence: Worldwide Flood
- Images of Noah's Flood, Others, Bible Pages
- Biographies of Christians and Creationists who are scientists
- Dissertations/Papers of John G Leslie
- Bible Sections As True Narrative Representations
- The Final Chapter
- Blog: Defending the Christian Faith
- Store:Books and Writings of JGL
- Links To Other Sites