All of these Formations are composed of stratified layers of rock that appear to have been laid down under watery conditions and then severely eroded. These observations can be consistent with massive flooding such as the Noah Flood. For more information see book for sale in store this website.
Even the concept of "Living Fossils" is a bit of a misnomer because it implies long ages between the common life forms. It may be that there is little time between the various fossil and living forms-if a worldwide flood is accepted. There are so-called "Living Fossils" in many of the plant and animal groups. As well, many of these forms are found on different continents of the earth-such as the Dragonfly.
Yet, again birds and other life forms are affected by the sin corrupting the earth. There are various viral, fungal and bacterial diseases that affect birds and that birds can carry and infect other life forms.
I have a book on the Beauty of God's Creation (in the Midst of Corruption). See store on this website.
Blog site of John G Leslie PhD, MD, PhD. Please see Home page for information. As well, there is an email contact tab available-see next tab: CONTACT US.
- Home Page
- Principles of God In Creation
Issues in Creation and Evolution
- Impact of Mutations on Biologic Design >
- DNA and Structural Homology Studies That Argue Against Evolution >
- History of Support for Creation Worldview and in Opposition to Evolution Ones
- Evolutionism and Its Use to Fight Against Christianity
Geology and the Flood
- Plate Techtonics, Folds and Gaps in Geologic Strata Consistent with The Flood >
- Evidence For Rapid Complete or Partial Fossilization
- Evidence for a Young Age of the Earth >
- Glossopteris and Other Fossil Evidence for Earth as One Land Mass
- Evidence for Catastrophic Deposition on earth >
- Cambrian Explosion
- The Geologic Column
- ICE AGE
- God's Creation in Photography 1
- God's Creation in Art
- The Interfacing of Religion, Philosophy, and Science
Medical and Other Ethics from a Christian Perspective
Christian Theology and Evangelism
- Biblical Archaeology
- Archaeology and Culture of the Middle East
- Anthropological Evidence: Worldwide Flood
- Images of Noah's Flood, Others, Bible Pages
- Biographies of Christians and Creationists who are scientists
- Dissertations/Papers of John G Leslie
- The Final Chapter
- Blog: Defending the Christian Faith
- Store:Books and Writings of JGL
- Links To Other Sites