Regarding Keeping the Law of Moses before he met Christ
6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
Regarding Keeping the Law After Meeting Christ
7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
The Events of his life while pursuing Christ
25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;
26 In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;
27 In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.
There is an excellent movie that portrays his life. It is Paul Apostle of Christ. See link below.
(Above picture from Valantine de boulongne 1600's pub dom. Wikipedia.)
"The heart’s four chambers function as a double-sided pump, with an upper and continuous lower chamber on each side of the heart." https://www.healthline.com/health/heart-disease/how-heart-works
"This pump is most unusual in that the source of energy for the pump is located in the walls of the pump itself. It also has an unusual circulatory system, a system which must function in an organ which shrinks and dilates many times a day as it pumps blood." From: Burch G.E. (1983) The Human Heart as a Pump. In: Dintenfass L., Julian D.G., Seaman G.V.F. (eds) Heart Perfusion, Energetics, and Ischemia. NATO Advanced Science Institutes Series (Series A: Life Sciences), vol 62. Springer, Boston, MA
"A new model suggest some energy from each contraction is stored within the muscle and provides power for a suction that aids in filling."
.Sci Am vol 254(6) 1986 pg 84-96 in https://www.jstor.org/stable/24975976?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
"Even if the right ventricle squeezes down and raises the pressure of the blood to about 25 mmHg, after passing through the lungs, the blood pressure is back down to about 5mm Hg (a reduction of 20 mmHg). It goes into the left ventricle where it gets a second squeeze causing the pressure to rise back up to about 120 mmHg (almost 5 times the pulmonary pressure!). That’s enough pressure to make it through all of the organs in the body.
There is no room for haphazard evolution here-comparative studies with other organisms' hearts only reveals the complexity of each form of life.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY
11 "And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.
12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.
13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:
15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son."
Flight Into Egypt, by Henry Ossawa Tanner, 1923 public domain in USA Wikipedia online 12-27-18.
Blog site of John G Leslie PhD, MD, PhD. Please see Home page for information. As well, there is an email contact tab available-see next tab: CONTACT US.
- Home Page
Genesis and Other Books of Bible
Principles of God In Creation
- Intelligent Design >
Issues in Creation and Evolution
- Impact of Mutations on Biologic Design >
- DNA and Structural Homology Studies That Argue Against Evolution >
- History of Support for Creation Worldview and in Opposition to Evolution Ones
- Evolutionism and Its Use to Fight Against Christianity
Geology and the Flood
- Plate Techtonics, Folds and Gaps in Geologic Strata Consistent with The Flood >
- Evidence For Rapid Complete or Partial Fossilization
- Evidence for a Young Age of the Earth >
- Glossopteris and Other Fossil Evidence for Earth as One Land Mass
- Evidence for Catastrophic Deposition on earth >
- Cambrian Explosion
- The Geologic Column
- ICE AGE
- Irreducible Complexity of Life
- Book of Daniel
- Isaiah the Prophet
- Principles of God In Creation >
- God's Creation in Photography 1
- God's Creation in Art
- God's Creation and Scripture
- The Interfacing of Religion, Philosophy, and Science
- Medical and Other Ethics from a Christian Perspective
Christian Theology and Evangelism
- Biblical Archaeology
- Archaeology and Culture of the Middle East
- Bible Sites: Israel and Jordan
- Jewish People
- Anthropological Evidence: Worldwide Flood
- Images of Noah's Flood, Others, Bible Pages
- Biographies of Christians and Creationists who are scientists
- Dissertations/Papers of John G Leslie
- Bible Sections As True Narrative Representations
- The Final Chapter
- Blog: Defending the Christian Faith
- Store:Books and Writings of JGL
- Links To Other Sites