(Jesus Walks on Water I Avivazovsky 1890-public domain Wikipedia)
Matthew Chapter 14
22 And straightway Jesus constrained his disciples to get into a ship, and to go before him unto the other side, while he sent the multitudes away.
23 And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.
24 But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary.
25 And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.
26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
32 And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.
(KJV public Domain-online Bible Gateway)
8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,
9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
11 And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth
17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.
To God Be The Glory For His Mercy
Insects and Flowers: A View of a Bee Exquisitely Holding onto a Flower Stamen while Obtaining Nectar
Blog site of John G Leslie PhD, MD, PhD. Please see Home page for information. As well, there is an email contact tab available-see next tab: CONTACT US.
- Home Page
- Principles of God In Creation
Issues in Creation and Evolution
- Impact of Mutations on Biologic Design >
- DNA and Structural Homology Studies That Argue Against Evolution >
- History of Support for Creation Worldview and in Opposition to Evolution Ones
- Evolutionism and Its Use to Fight Against Christianity
Geology and the Flood
- Plate Techtonics, Folds and Gaps in Geologic Strata Consistent with The Flood >
- Evidence For Rapid Complete or Partial Fossilization
- Evidence for a Young Age of the Earth >
- Glossopteris and Other Fossil Evidence for Earth as One Land Mass
- Evidence for Catastrophic Deposition on earth >
- Cambrian Explosion
- The Geologic Column
- ICE AGE
- God's Creation in Photography 1
- God's Creation in Art
- The Interfacing of Religion, Philosophy, and Science
Medical and Other Ethics from a Christian Perspective
Christian Theology and Evangelism
- Biblical Archaeology
- Archaeology and Culture of the Middle East
- Anthropological Evidence: Worldwide Flood
- Images of Noah's Flood, Others, Bible Pages
- Biographies of Christians and Creationists who are scientists
- Dissertations/Papers of John G Leslie
- The Final Chapter
- Blog: Defending the Christian Faith
- Store:Books and Writings of JGL