All photos by JGL.
(Post Flood) Genesis 9:
1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth...
8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,
9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
11 And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.
KJV Public Domain online (Image in Southwest US)
Even though there is much beauty in nature (the creation), yet there is much corruption. The clouds can be both awesome to look at and and terrifying. The red sandstone is beautiful with the colors of late afternoon shadows cast on them, but they also are consistent with a remnant of massive flooding in the area. And thus they and the clouds can remind us of when God destroyed the surface of the earth by opening the "flood gates of heaven" and the depths of the earth "burst forth with waters." He did judge the earth because of man's sin and will judge it again, but not with water. We look for His return. let us repent while we can. See theology section for more information, and book listed below. Photo by JGL.
Trilobites are structurally very sophisticated.Considered in the Class Arthropoda: having an exoskeleton that would have been shed as the organism grew and composed of segments. There are no fully accepted "ancestral forms", and at least 2000 genera are known. They are found in lower strata of the earth in the designated early Cambrian, Devonian and Ordovician strata. (These terms are useful for identification comparisons but not for the 'supposed' ages of them.) Evidence for rapid mass water burial and destruction include: 1)Trilobites are found worldwide in strata that appears to have been laid down as massive water laden sediments. 2) Often they are found in mass burials. 3) The curled shape of some support the concept of rapid burial while still alive (see ICR article). Thus, they can be supportive of a massive worldwide flood such as Noah's and they offer evidence against evolution.
Blog site of John G Leslie PhD, MD, PhD. Please see Home page for information. As well, there is an email contact tab available-see next tab: CONTACT US.
- Home Page
- Genesis and Other Books of Bible
- Principles of God In Creation
Issues in Creation and Evolution
- Impact of Mutations on Biologic Design >
- DNA and Structural Homology Studies That Argue Against Evolution >
- History of Support for Creation Worldview and in Opposition to Evolution Ones
- Evolutionism and Its Use to Fight Against Christianity
Geology and the Flood
- Plate Techtonics, Folds and Gaps in Geologic Strata Consistent with The Flood >
- Evidence For Rapid Complete or Partial Fossilization
- Evidence for a Young Age of the Earth >
- Glossopteris and Other Fossil Evidence for Earth as One Land Mass
- Evidence for Catastrophic Deposition on earth >
- Cambrian Explosion
- The Geologic Column
- ICE AGE
- God's Creation in Photography 1
- God's Creation in Art
- God's Creation and Scripture
- The Interfacing of Religion, Philosophy, and Science
- Medical and Other Ethics from a Christian Perspective
Christian Theology and Evangelism
- Biblical Archaeology
- Archaeology and Culture of the Middle East
- Anthropological Evidence: Worldwide Flood
- Images of Noah's Flood, Others, Bible Pages
- Biographies of Christians and Creationists who are scientists
- Dissertations/Papers of John G Leslie
- The Final Chapter
- Blog: Defending the Christian Faith
- Store:Books and Writings of JGL
- Links To Other Sites