Trilobites are structurally very sophisticated.Considered in the Class Arthropoda: having an exoskeleton that would have been shed as the organism grew and composed of segments. There are no fully accepted "ancestral forms", and at least 2000 genera are known. They are found in lower strata of the earth in the designated early Cambrian, Devonian and Ordovician strata. (These terms are useful for identification comparisons but not for the 'supposed' ages of them.) Evidence for rapid mass water burial and destruction include: 1)Trilobites are found worldwide in strata that appears to have been laid down as massive water laden sediments. 2) Often they are found in mass burials. 3) The curled shape of some support the concept of rapid burial while still alive (see ICR article). Thus, they can be supportive of a massive worldwide flood such as Noah's and they offer evidence against evolution.
Thank you so much for this wonderful information!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Blog site of John G Leslie PhD, MD, PhD. Please see Home page for information. As well, there is an email contact tab available-see next tab: CONTACT US.
- Home Page
- Genesis and Other Books of Bible
- Principles of God In Creation
Issues in Creation and Evolution
- Impact of Mutations on Biologic Design >
- DNA and Structural Homology Studies That Argue Against Evolution >
- History of Support for Creation Worldview and in Opposition to Evolution Ones
- Evolutionism and Its Use to Fight Against Christianity
Geology and the Flood
- Plate Techtonics, Folds and Gaps in Geologic Strata Consistent with The Flood >
- Evidence For Rapid Complete or Partial Fossilization
- Evidence for a Young Age of the Earth >
- Glossopteris and Other Fossil Evidence for Earth as One Land Mass
- Evidence for Catastrophic Deposition on earth >
- Cambrian Explosion
- The Geologic Column
- ICE AGE
- God's Creation in Photography 1
- God's Creation in Art
- God's Creation and Scripture
- The Interfacing of Religion, Philosophy, and Science
- Medical and Other Ethics from a Christian Perspective
Christian Theology and Evangelism
- Biblical Archaeology
- Archaeology and Culture of the Middle East
- Bible Sites: Israel and Jordan
- Anthropological Evidence: Worldwide Flood
- Images of Noah's Flood, Others, Bible Pages
- Biographies of Christians and Creationists who are scientists
- Dissertations/Papers of John G Leslie
- Bible Sections As True Narrative Representations
- The Final Chapter
- Blog: Defending the Christian Faith
- Store:Books and Writings of JGL
- Links To Other Sites