"The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality."
Clearly animals and plants can adapt to their environments. But, this has nothing to do with evolution but simply variation within a "kind" to help preserve them in a fallen world. Lizards are a good example. This one was seen in Chaco Canyon, NM. Picture by JGL.
I may have shown this picture in the past, but thunderheads forming across the horizon are magnificant to look at. Yet, even in their beauty they represent the Fall of the Creation. Before the Fall a midst arose from the ground and watered the plants-not intermittant rains. There were no erroded buttes like the one in the background before the Fall. So enjoy. but it is still fallen. See the early chapters of Genesis.
The Twelve Days of Christmas Celebrating Twelve Names of Christ
by Deborah Wuehler
Welcome to the annual 12 Days of Christmas column! This year, we will look at twelve names of Christ as we celebrate His birth, death, and resurrection through those very names. All twelve names are truthful and perfect, as they give us a picture of the redemption of mankind through our Savior, Jesus Christ. This name is no ordinary name; rather, it is a name fit for a King, and rightly so...
“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” (Philippians 2:9–11)...
Blog site of John G Leslie PhD, MD, PhD. Please see Home page for information. As well, there is an email contact tab available-see next tab: CONTACT US.
- Home Page
- Principles of God In Creation
Issues in Creation and Evolution
- Impact of Mutations on Biologic Design >
- DNA and Structural Homology Studies That Argue Against Evolution >
- History of Support for Creation Worldview and in Opposition to Evolution Ones
- Evolutionism and Its Use to Fight Against Christianity
Geology and the Flood
- Plate Techtonics, Folds and Gaps in Geologic Strata Consistent with The Flood >
- Evidence For Rapid Complete or Partial Fossilization
- Evidence for a Young Age of the Earth >
- Glossopteris and Other Fossil Evidence for Earth as One Land Mass
- Evidence for Catastrophic Deposition on earth >
- Cambrian Explosion
- The Geologic Column
- ICE AGE
- God's Creation in Photography 1
- God's Creation in Art
- The Interfacing of Religion, Philosophy, and Science
Medical and Other Ethics from a Christian Perspective
Christian Theology and Evangelism
- Biblical Archaeology
- Archaeology and Culture of the Middle East
- Anthropological Evidence: Worldwide Flood
- Images of Noah's Flood, Others, Bible Pages
- Biographies of Christians and Creationists who are scientists
- Dissertations/Papers of John G Leslie
- The Final Chapter
- Blog: Defending the Christian Faith
- Store:Books and Writings of JGL
- Links To Other Sites