It is very important to understand that evolution is a worldview into which the observations of science are placed. It is not a scientific theory. If one uses the concepts of macro-evolution to postulate change experimentally then evolution is directly falsefied. Macro-evolutionary change, and thus evolution in it's trueist sense, has never been observed under natural conditions. Why would men be so adherent to an evolutionary belief system. They did not want to acknowledge the Creator. The Orphic Egg was an Accepted view of the evolution of life long before Darwin.
This article, above link,reveals the views of many of the proponents of evolution and their religious based beliefs in evolution and bias against Christianity.
This article summarizes the concepts of religion, philosophy and science and how they are interfaced in developing a worldview.
What is the true nature of the Creator? See the Theology section on this website for more information.
Blog site of John G Leslie PhD, MD, PhD. Please see Home page for information. As well, there is an email contact tab available-see next tab: CONTACT US.
- Home Page
- Principles of God In Creation
Issues in Creation and Evolution
- Impact of Mutations on Biologic Design >
- DNA and Structural Homology Studies That Argue Against Evolution >
- History of Support for Creation Worldview and in Opposition to Evolution Ones
- Evolutionism and Its Use to Fight Against Christianity
Geology and the Flood
- Plate Techtonics, Folds and Gaps in Geologic Strata Consistent with The Flood >
- Evidence For Rapid Complete or Partial Fossilization
- Evidence for a Young Age of the Earth >
- Glossopteris and Other Fossil Evidence for Earth as One Land Mass
- Evidence for Catastrophic Deposition on earth >
- Cambrian Explosion
- The Geologic Column
- God's Creation in Photography 1
- God's Creation in Art
- The Interfacing of Religion, Philosophy, and Science
Medical and Other Ethics from a Christian Perspective
Christian Theology and Evangelism
- Biblical Archaeology
- Archaeology and Culture of the Middle East
- Anthropological Evidence: Worldwide Flood
- Images of Noah's Flood and Other Biblical Ones
- Biographies of Christians and Creationists who are scientists
- Dissertations/Papers of John G Leslie
- The Final Chapter
- Blog: Defending the Christian Faith
- Store:Books and Writings of JGL
- False gods through the Ages